Filter Lists are used to managed the Blacklist and Whitelist entries.
- Filter lists can be configured global or user based
- Global filter lists are configured by the administrator, user based filter lists are managed additionally by the user (if allowed)
- Global filter have a higher priority than user based filter
- Whitelist Filter consist of AWL (Address Whitelist), DWL (Domain Whitelist) and SWL (Subject Whitelist)
- Blacklist Filter consist of ABL (Address Blacklist), DBL (Domain Blacklist) and SBL (Subject Blacklist)
- If outgoing mail is sent through the appliance, E-Mail addresses are added to the AWL when using the Auto Whitelist Adjustment
- The entries in the filter lists are case-insensitive
- Filter Types are descriped in the following document: Filter Types
- Whitelist addresses can be imported via "Import addresses".
- The Whitelist Tab needs to be opened for the button to be selectable.
- Email addresses have to be in a text file (one email address per line).